Ads

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Top 10 SWORDWOMEN in anime

Posted By: HT MANGA ANIME - 7:40 AM




-This is top 10 SWORWOMEN , female character who use sword, in anime.

-Here is our list of the best swordswomen in anime, including samurai, demons, shinobi, and anyone in general who wields a blade. Who is your favorite anime feamale character that uses a sword? Saber? Akame? or Erza?

-No matter who you love, I want you to vote for your top anime character that fights using a sword.

- If one of your favorites is missing, you can comment below
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10) Julie Sigtuna ( Anime: Absolute Duo)


9) Rukia Kuchiki (Anime: Bleach)


8) Stella Vermillion ( Anime: Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan)


7) Ryuko Matoi (Anime: Kill la Kill)


6) Saeko Busujima (Anime: HighSchool of the Dead)



Let's find out who win: 



Thank you for reading my blog
See you next my post

About HT MANGA ANIME

Hi, My Name is Saeki Honomura, and I am anime, manga, visual novel fan. I read Manga and watch anime everyday, everytime i'm free. This blog is about my rank anything about anime and manga

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads

Copyright © 2015 All Rights Reserved

Designed by Templatezy | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates