Ads

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Top 10 doctors in anime

Posted By: HT MANGA ANIME - 6:59 AM



When you sick or injured, who is the first one you think about? Yeah, Doctor, of course.
This is top 10 Doctor in anime you can take your life in their hand
Let's find out:

10) Kasugano Ray ( Anime: Ray The Animation)


9) Hattori Sohma ( Anime: Fruits Basket)


8) Mikado Ryouko ( Anime: To Love ru)


7) Shirayuki ( Anime: Akagami no Shirayuki-Hime)


6) Franken Stein (Anime: Soul Eater)



Do you interested in my "Top 10 doctor"?
If you do, let's find out top 5 in this video:



About HT MANGA ANIME

Hi, My Name is Saeki Honomura, and I am anime, manga, visual novel fan. I read Manga and watch anime everyday, everytime i'm free. This blog is about my rank anything about anime and manga

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads

Copyright © 2015 All Rights Reserved

Designed by Templatezy | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates