Ads

Friday, August 21, 2020

Love Triangle : Rem or Emilia, Who will become Subaru's wife?

Posted By: HT MANGA ANIME - 8:30 AM


Anime Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu or Re:Zero − Starting Life in Another World is a famous anime and it have many fan. The Love Triangle in this anime is one of factor make it famous. Subaru love Emilia at first sign and Emilia gradually love him, but, Rem love Subaru, too.
Between Emilia and Rem, who is you think Subaru should choose? Rem or Emilia?
I love you, Subaru
I love Emilia

About HT MANGA ANIME

Hi, My Name is Saeki Honomura, and I am anime, manga, visual novel fan. I read Manga and watch anime everyday, everytime i'm free. This blog is about my rank anything about anime and manga

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads

Copyright © 2015 All Rights Reserved

Designed by Templatezy | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates