Ads

Monday, May 11, 2020

[AMV] Anime Couple: Meliodas x Elizabeth (Nanatsu no Taizai)

Posted By: HT MANGA ANIME - 7:58 AM

Anime Couple: Meliodas x Elizabeth (Nanatsu no Taizai)

Meliodas and Elizabeth from anime Nanatsu no Taizai (The Seven Deadly Sins), they are ought to have been enemy but they love each other, which make Supreme Deity and Demon King angry and put a curse on them. After that, they went went through separation in life and parting in death many time, their affection for each other grew stronger
This is one of my favorite couples in Anime and i always hope they will get happy ending at the end


About HT MANGA ANIME

Hi, My Name is Saeki Honomura, and I am anime, manga, visual novel fan. I read Manga and watch anime everyday, everytime i'm free. This blog is about my rank anything about anime and manga

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads

Copyright © 2015 All Rights Reserved

Designed by Templatezy | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates