Ads

Saturday, November 4, 2017

Top 10 Neko/Cats in anime

Posted By: HT MANGA ANIME - 7:20 AM

Top 10 Neko/Cats in anime
 -Do you think cat is cute? Yes, they're very cute. And in Anime have many cute, amazing cat.
 -Let's find out Top 10 Amazing Cats in Anime
------------------------------------------------------------------------
10) Catbus (Tonari no Totoro)


9) Jiji (Kiki's delivery service)


8) Sakamoto (Nichijou)


7) Luna (Sailor Moon)


6) Kirara (Inuyasha)


Do you like my top 10 cat?
Let find out top 5 here:



About HT MANGA ANIME

Hi, My Name is Saeki Honomura, and I am anime, manga, visual novel fan. I read Manga and watch anime everyday, everytime i'm free. This blog is about my rank anything about anime and manga

1 comments:

  1. I am continually amazed by the amount of information available on this subject. What you presented was well researched and well worded in order to get your stand on this across to all your readers.Anime Chat

    ReplyDelete

Ads

Copyright © 2015 All Rights Reserved

Designed by Templatezy | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates